HGH : Human Growth Hormone
HGH as an anti-aging tool.
Does HGH reverse aging?
How human growth hormone affects the body:
Somatotropin plays an important role in the production of HGH by stimulating the liver into producing insulin-like growth factor, also known as IGF-1
Specific effects of both hormones include the following:
- Stimulates the development of the chondrocytes or young cartilage cells .
- Increases calcium retention of bones.
- Stimulates overall cell growth.
- Stimulates protein synthesis and prevents protein breakdown.
- Enhances immune system.
- Promotes shrinkage of fat cells.
- Enhances transport of glucose to all cells.